The past two weeks have been kind of crazy in our house! I was traveling for almost an entire week, and then the husband was traveling for almost an entire week. So basically, not much cooking got done. The night before I left for my trip, I made my Veggie Lasagna – which Layla and the […]
The post The Picky Eater Meal Plan (Week 8) appeared first on The Picky Eater.
Spring is finally here! And to celebrate, I decided to make one of my favorite veggie dishes: ratatouille. It’s simple, packed with flavor and fresh herbs, and super easy to make. I like topping ours with some parmesan cheese and serving it with quinoa for some extra protein! You can make it with any veggies […]
The post Simple Springtime Ratatouille appeared first on The Picky Eater.
Your Fruit Is Covered With Nasty Pesticides: Scientists Have Discovered the Best Way to Wash Them Off
More Articles ...
- The 4 Best Uses for Coconut Oil
- 10 Kids’ Foods That Sound Healthy But Aren’t
- 9 Foods That Can Keep Your Brain Sharp
- 10 Discoveries That Made Us Healthier in 2015
- Stuff You Should NEVER Cook In A Cast-Iron Pan
- It’s OK to Indulge on Thanksgiving. Here’s Why.
- Chocolate Tahini Energy Balls
- 5 Things a Nutritionist Wants You to Know About Carbs
- 11 Clues You’re Eating Too Many Carbs
- Yes, There’s a Best Time to Eat Carbs for a Flatter Tummy