Hi Everyone! I’m thrilled to share that our baby boy, Ayan Ellison Shah, was born on Tuesday, August 1st at 5:45am. He weighed in at 6lbs 11oz, is 20.5 inches long, and has a head full of black hair, just like his sister when she was born! 🙂 Ayan’s birth was dramatically different from Layla’s […]
The post Introducing our son, Ayan! (And my birth story for Baby #2) appeared first on The Picky Eater.
My husband has always been a bit skeptical of vegetarian chilis. The classic response from him when I make a vegetarian chili recipe is: *taste* *pause* “this is pretty good. but it’s not chili.” My theory is that he responds this way because he used to eat meat (he turned vegetarian at age 15) and […]
The post The Best Vegetarian Chili EVER! appeared first on The Picky Eater.
These little goat cheese crostini are one of my favorite appetizer recipes to make when we have a ton of people coming over. Why? Because this recipe… Is Easy Is Super fast to make (which is important if you’re making a bunch of dishes!) Is Light and low-calorie Requires 3 ingredients Looks fancy 🙂 Is […]
The post Super Fast Goat Cheese Crostini appeared first on The Picky Eater.
We’ve been doing a lot of picnic-ing these days. The weather has been absolutely perfect for it: warm, sunny, with a light breeze but not too hot or humid! It also helps that the parks around our neighborhood have tons of nice shady picnic spots, and eating outside with kids means less mess to clean […]
The post Chickpea, Tomato, and Feta Salad appeared first on The Picky Eater.
It has been a HOT summer so far, and being 36 weeks pregnant has just made the weather feel even hotter!! It might be a combination of not wanting to spend a ton of time cooking near a hot stove, or wanting to find more cooling meals, but I have been making a lot of […]
The post Superfood Salad with Healthy “Ranch” Dressing appeared first on The Picky Eater.
More Articles ...
- The One Food You Shouldn't Order At Brunch
- This Model Not Only Eats, But Can Make a Mean Eggplant Parmigiana
- The Pioneer Woman Tells Us What Life Without Takeout Is Really Like
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Serena Williams are Getting Into the Food Business Together
- Elettra Wiedemann: What Modeling Taught Me About Food
- Eating at least 3 servings of fruit and vegetable per day could protect our arteries
- Controversial Raw Vegan Bloggers Claim Diet Gets Rid of ‘Toxic’ Menstruation
- Drinking Tea Can Cause Genetic Changes in Your Body
- This Is EXACTLY What to Eat After Your Workout
- There Is A Unicorn Lemonade That Starbucks Baristas Don't Want You To Know About