Why do you only have to reevaluate yourself once a year?
Every year on January 1st people make these so called "resolutions" that they want to keep the whole year around! Do people always keep them? no! Do I always keep them? No. I am human..give me a break. I thought I would revert back to my post on resolutions and see how I have done so far!?
- be healthier in general. cut sweets and eat natural sweets if needed (i.e. fruit) in progress..lifestyle babyyy
- run a 5K and a 10K hoping to run a 5k on feb. 25
- do 100 pushups, (25 intervals with 10 second breaks...with no knees on the ground) getting closer but not quite there.
- go to the gym 3-5 times a week, life gets in the way and that is understandable that is why the minimum is 3, but i want to strive for 5. so far so good; im going between 5-6 times a week!
- do different exercises and step out of my element i have been lifting more
- bikram yoga/pilates and bar method. try new things getting ready to use my pure barre groupon giftcard soon
- discover hiking trails and running paths in this crazy city of Vegas haven't done..YET.
- Play outside more with my dog need to work on this some more
- Spend more time outside with my boyfriend and soaking in some Vitamin D so far so good.
- Eat healthier and enjoy cooking healthier definitely have been doing!
- Update recipes to make them lactose free and share them on here need to get on this
- bake more, and bake healthier. Figure out ways to make things taste yummy but healthy. same with the one above. need to work on this
- Switch up my breakfast routine, peanut butter toast on the fly, while driving to work is no longer acceptable. More substance is needed. im trying. sometimes i have oatmeal ;)
- lower my intake of energy drinks and find natural energy boosters haven't had one EVERYday.
- Figure out a healthy balance between computer, exercise, friends and family. and throw in some ME time. been doing pretty good on this one. so far im finding a good balance..i think.
- Switch up the strength training and dont be afraid to try new machines. With reading so many Fitfluential blogs, I have been trying new things.
- Be happy. always a work in progress =]
- become fit. always a work in progress!